Surf is an acoustically transparent fabric installed as the surface component in sound absorbing ceilings and walls.
It is nearly 10 feet wide, has a slight degree of stretch, and is flame retardant.
- Surf works with all major track systems on the market, including Whisperspan, Novawall, FabriTRAK, FabricMate, Softwalls, and others.
- Surf provides a consistent covering for speakers, speaker walls and adjacent wall surfaces.
- Surf is an excellent projection screen.
- Surf is often used in specialty applications, such as banners and light diffusers.
- Surf comes in one standard color, Natural, which is plaster-white.
- Surf can be custom colored by dyeing or printing.
- Custom print projects normally require 1 week lead time to match your paint chip and 2-3 weeks production.
- Surf is printed at 126" or 129" wide.